Hook Heavy

Monday, January 28, 2008

3.13 1/21/08

Back! So the week before this show I was in Hawaii, giving presentations galore on engineering. My partner & I made pump-up CDs to listen to in the rental cars, and the second set is taken from these amazing CDs. ha. And let's see.. the 3rd set is made up of songs from the TV show 'Friday Night Lights,' because I got really into that over break, haha, and it has pretty good music on it!

Oh yeah and I gave away a pair of tickets to see Juno.


The Comeback (Big Slippa Mix by Ratatat) - Shout Out Louds
Cheated Hearts (Acoustic) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I Made A Resolution - Sea Wolf

Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (this was pretty much our ultimate, sing-at-the-top-of-our-lungs, pump-up song)
Rasputin - Boney M (pure absurdity)
Ooh La La - Faces

Muzzle of Bees - Wilco
Devil Town - Bright Eyes
Threads - This Will Destroy You
All This Time - Heartless Bastards

Neighborhood #3 (Power Out) - The Arcade Fire
Lake Michigan - Rogue Wave
Fiery Crash - Andrew Bird

1 Comments:

  • LOVE the ending!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home