Hook Heavy

Saturday, December 01, 2007

3.08 11/19/07

And this.. was the show before Thanksgiving break. It was interesting, I guess. Pseudo random. The night before I had been in what could only be described as a Pinkerton mood, although this can mean many things for me, but yeah. I love that stuff.

Gave out a pair of tickets to a Sondre Lerche/Dan Wilson show that I had really wanted to go to, buttt it was on the Sunday after Thanksgiving so I didn't think it was wise. Probably a good idea, because I didn't get back until midnight that night!


Finer Feelings - Spoon
Paris Is On - Paul Brill
Let It Rain - OK Go

Else - Built To Spill
Up Against The Wall - Peter Bjorn & John

The Henney Buggy Band - Sufjan Stevens
Sleep On Needles - Sondre Lerche
Closing Time (Acoustic) - Semisonic

Come On Home - Franz Ferdinand
El Scorcho - Weezer

Getchoo - Weezer
Catastrophe And The Cure - Explosions In The Sky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home