Hook Heavy

Monday, January 28, 2008

3.12 12/17/07

Last show before break! I only had one final this time, so that was niiiiice. For the next 4 weeks I had subs.. thanks, subs! Once again I'm not sure about how I broke up the sets, unfortunately. Oh well, I'll make some educated guesses. Also, note the decidedly more holiday-y songs. I do love the holidays.

Sideways (remixed by Asa Taccone) - Let's Go Sailing
Chipmunks Christmas Song - Alvin & The Chipmunks
Plan B - Badly Drawn Boy

Plasticities - Andrew Bird
Holy, Holy, Holy - Sufjan Stevens
Golden Sun - Travels
Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith

In Mind - Do Make Say Think
Fireworks - Animal Collective
Christmastime - Smashing Pumpkins

This Time Tomorrow - The Kinks
Longtime Sunshine - Weezer
Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time! - Sufjan Stevens

^^ok, that's my like ultimate fave holiday song.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home