Hook Heavy

Monday, January 28, 2008

3.10 12/3/07

Yikes so I just realized that I haven't updated this in forever! And I don't know if I'll be able to find the playlists I print out - I usually write notes on these so that when I actually manage to post them I can remember how I broke the sets up, what tickets I gave out, etc. Hmm. OK so I just looked and only found one, not for this show. Oh well.


Les Os - The Unicorns
Sister Jack - Spoon
City Middle - The National

Sixty-Five and Sunny - Travels
Naomi - Neutral Milk Hotel
It'5 - Architecture In Helsinki
I Would Go - Smoosh

Snow Day - Matt Pond PA
Bad Company - The Shrinking Islands
Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time! - Sufjan Stevens

When I Get To The Border - M. Ward feat. Zooey Deschanel
Horns Of A Rabbit - Do Make Say Think

This Time Tomorrow - The Kinks
Say It Ain't So - Weezer


I don't really know if that's how I split it up, but it seems right-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home