Hook Heavy

Thursday, November 15, 2007

3.06 11/5/07 [fundraising]

yay fundraising! annnnd yay birthday! yes, this lovely day coincided with my 20th bday, neat. last year's fundraising was a little sad because i tried to make an awesome show but then no one pledged because oh it was from 2-4 am. so i was trying to be a bit more optimistic this year. anyway, it was an ok show, and i raised about $180. cool! also, my little sister said that she loved every song :)


Brooklyn Boy - Kevin Devine
Pot Kettle Black - Wilco

For The Actor - Mates Of State
The Love I'm Searching For - The Rentals

House Fire - Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin
Whatever (Folk Song In C) - Elliott Smith

Come Baby Come - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
Till I Get My Way - The Black Keys

Noticed - Mute Math
Tamacun - Rodrigo y Gabriela

Loud Pipes - Ratatat
Anything You Want - Spoon

Girl - Beck
Ooh La La - Faces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home