Hook Heavy

Sunday, December 02, 2007

3.09 11/26/07

An Vu's bday!! Cute. But yeah, I actually had pretty much no time at all to plan this. It was super last minute etc, but it turned out alright. Also, my friend Brett stopped by to have a pseudo-meeting and contribute on the air :) It was fun, and I'm told that I sounded much crazier than usual. I don't know.

Gave out tickets to MIA concert.

Also, since it's after Thanksgiving, I can start playing holiday tunes! So I included a few, but I wasn't really feeling a ton.


Splitting Up Christmas - Kevin Devine
Your Hand In Mine - Explosions In The Sky

High Days - Bert Jansch
Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
A Minor Incident - Badly Drawn Boy

Unless It's Kicks - Okkervil River
The Underdog - Spoon
Penny On The Train Track - Ben Kweller

Rough Gem - Islands
Lysergic Bliss - Of Montreal

Let's Boogey To The Elf Dance! - Sufjan Stevens
Barefoot In The Snow - Paul Brill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home