Hook Heavy

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

11/13/06 (fundraising show!)

sooo this is me posting my most recent playlsit less than 12 hours after the show (i know, whoa!), even though I should definitely be studying for a test :)

it was a really good playlist, in my opinion, i spent a lot of time on it and it seemed to work really well. however, it was also pledging week for wmbr so I plugged that just about every two songs. but alas, despite my ardent begging and kick ass-y show, no calls. i got really sad by the end. it was sad. gah. feel free to donate online today, it's the last day of pledging, and the website is wmbr.org. yeahhh ok. that's the last you'll hear from me about it. maybe.

here's the lovely thing itself.



Sundress - Ben Kweller
In Between Days - Ben Folds **new

Consolation Prizes - Phoenix
Requiem For O.M.M.2 - Of Montreal
I Was Never Young - Of Montreal

Blonde on Blonde - Nada Surf
The Compromise - The Format

Landing of Yuri Gagarin - Ozma
Everest - Ratatat

The Other Way - Weezer
Sister Jack - Spoon

Magazine - Pedro The Lion
Slow Cheetah - Red Hot Chili Peppers

In Another Life - Semisonic
The One Who Got Us Out - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists

Light Pollution - Dirty On Purpose
Hard To Explain - The Strokes

Friend Is A Four Letter Word - Cake
The Love I'm Searching For - The Rentals
Overdrive - Foo Fighters

Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
Into Your Arms - The Lemonheads

Pretty (Ugly Before) - Elliott Smith
Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
She's Losing It - Belle & Sebastian

Rough Gem - Islands

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home