Hook Heavy

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

10/23/06

woohoo, really late playlist posting 2/2! this is for show FOUR. very nice. I actually thought this one was my best to date.. i guess I just thought it was a good mix of songs, like they were all fairly different, and I had some decent dialogue blah going on, too. most facts/interesting tibdits care of wikipedia :D And I got basically 4 requests... 1 before the show from a friend, 2 from friends who stayed up, one from an actual caller (woo!), and that call was actually a dedication (ooh la la, i know :P) it was up to me to choose an appropriate song, based on his description of the situation, and I think I did well :)

so yeah here's that :)



Make You Feel Better - Red Hot Chili Peppers
One More Time - The Lemonheads
Counting Backwards - The Velvet Teen
Always Love - Nada Surf

Popular - Nada Surf
Bottle Up And Explode! - Elliott Smith
All The Pretty Face - The Killers
The First Single - The Format
Carve Your Heart Out Yourself - Dashboard Confessional **request
Jogging Gorgeous Summer - Islands

End Over End - Foo Fighters
Hail To Whatever You Found In The Sunlight That Surrounds You - Rilo Kiley
Intimate Secretary - The Raconteurs

Ocean Breathes Salty - Modest Mouse **request
Spike The Senses - Of Montreal
Girl Is On My Mind - The Black Keys

What Ever Happened? - The Strokes
Just A Scratch - Phantom Planet
Another Pearl - Badly Drawn Boy

Apple Trees - Ozma
These Days - The Rentals
I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams - Weezer feat. Rachel Haden
Good Morning Baby - Dan WIlson feat. Bic Runga **dedication

Car - Bulit To Spill
Drugs Or Me (Styrofoam Remix) - Jimmy Eat World
Bring On The Ending - Matt Pond PA
Long Line Of Cars - Cake

Perfect Teeth - Motion City Soundtrack
Just Tonight... - Jimmy Eat World **request
Velouria - Weezer
Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home