Hook Heavy

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

10/16/06

can i just apologize for taking so long to update this?? haha.. but yeah, i'm 3 shows behind right now, and i'm going to try to remedy that. asap.

here's the deal for the 3rd show... I only got one call, I believe, from my friend Schmidty and kind of his roommate too, and he/they requested misc things, from which i chose a death cab for cutie song. [seeing them tomorrow with ted leo & the pharmacists...woo!!!! :)]

but yeah, as I was typing this out, I remembered a bit more about the show. It was kind of the remnants of the last week's playlist, plus new stuff [the week before was when my laptop was a no go and I had to ad-lib with CDs basically. but it was good because now I'm more comfortable with using CDs, in fact I love :P]. So yeah this wasn't one of my best, I don't think, but alright. yeah, meh. :)

oh yeah and the faces song was to my sister because she likes it and it had been her bday the week before :) and it's from rushmore, what could be better??





Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
I'm Ready, I am - The Format
Sincerely, Me - Better Than Ezra
My Happiness - Powderfinger

Say It Ain't So - Further Seems Forever
Worry Rock (Green Day Cover) - Weezer
Shadow Stabbing - Cake
Lily Two - Matt Pond PA

Ooh La La - Faces
Something To Talk About - Badly Drawn Boy
Counting Down The Hours - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
Cabron - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Fred Jones, Part 2 - Ben Folds
Of Up And Coming Monarchs - Pedro The Lion
Next Year - Foo Fighters
Inertia - The Exies
Ten - Jimmy Eat World

So Soon - The Rentals
If I Could Talk I'd Tell You - The Lemonheads
Bled White - Elliott Smith
Nothing Better - The Postal Service
Disconnect The Dots - Of Montreal

Day In The Autumn - The Special Goodness
Ruby Sees All - Cake
World (Demo) - Foo Fighters
Sewn - The Feeling
The Sound Of Settling - Death Cab For Cutie

Say Yes - Elliott Smith
White Daisy Passing - Rocky Votolato
Pull - Gonzalo Silva
Landed - Ben Folds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home