Hook Heavy

Sunday, November 12, 2006

10/30/06

Here is the playlist, buds. It was actually Halloween, but only the wee hours, so I sadly did not do anything special in terms of that. It was a pretty solid show though... I got a couple requests [including a really awesome, perfect one from the 70s but it went so well with everything else that I was playing :)], and Dugan was my babysitter, and it was all good-ish. I also mentioned the fact that my Mom had told me not to say 'um' as much on the air, and moments after, a guy called and basically gave me an infomercial over the phone about some lectures and stuff that he has that will make me say 'um' less, lol. grreeeeat. oh yeah and there were also a few technical difficulties with this show :)


Me And Mia - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen **request
Let Me Go - Cake

Crooked Teeth - Death Cab For Cutie
Surf Wax America - Weezer
K.I.L.A.S. - Morning Theft
Camilo - State Radio

Letter From A Concerned Follower - Pedro The Lion
War On War - Wilco
Fight Test - The Flaming Lips
Where Is My Mind - Nada Surf
Skeleton Jar - Youth Group

Pitseleh - Elliott Smith
Lonely As You - Foo Fighters
Wet Sand - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Across The Great Divide - Semisonic

Suzie - Boy Kill Boy
This Modern Love - Bloc Party
The End Has No End - The Strokes
Gleaming Auction - Snow Patrol

Naked Girl - The Velvet Teen
Seeing Other People - Belle & Sebastian
Hear You Me **request
Mykel And Carli - Weezer

My Coco - Stellastarr
A Fortunate Mistake - The Special Goodness

Hanky Panky No How - John Cale **request (the awesome one :))
Forecast Fascist Future - Of Montreal
I Summon You - Spoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home