Hook Heavy

Sunday, November 12, 2006

11/6/06

This was a very thrown-together show... I just grabbed a lot of pseudo-random stuff at the station and put it all in equally random-ish places. BUT I did find the new rack of CDs :P so that was exciting... and I played a few new songs, accordingly.. although I could not find the one CD that I really wanted to play a song from, the new one by Oxford Collapse, sigh. Ah Well. But yeah, not the best show. Meh.


I Was Born (A Unicorn) - The Unicorns
Cracks In The Causeway - Oxford Collapse
Flora Y Fauna - Oxford Collapse

The Money You Have Is Maybe Too Little - Oxford Collapse
Pot Kettle Black - Wilco

Jamie (Live Acoustic) - Weezer
Thirteen (Live) - Elliott Smith
Marching Bands Of Manhattan (Live) - Death Cab For Cutie

Hospital - The Lemonheads
Take It All - Cake
So Begins Our Alabee - Of Montreal
Natalie Portman - Ozma

Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Belle & Sebastian
Waterloo Sunset (Live) - Elliott Smith
Foregone Conclusions - Pedro The Lion

Lady Magic - Ben Taylor **new
Jolene - Cake
Sympathize - Amos Lee **new
Gonzalo Silva - Here We Go Again

Syracuse - Pinback
Elevator - Hot Hot Heat
Disintegration - Jimmy Eat World
The Secret Activities Begin - The Shrinking Islands **new

Words, Hands, Hearts - Yellowcard
If You Go - Cauterize
Revealing Too Much - The Honorary Title **request

I Was A Kaleiodoscope - Death Cab For Cutie **request
Tell Balgeary, Balgury Is Dead - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists

Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home