Hook Heavy

Monday, March 26, 2007

2/19/07

ooook so then i didn't do a show for about a month. mostly because i was either out of state (woo miami), or the lovely 2-4 time slot no longer worked very well for me. BUT on this particular monday, my little sister was visiting me, so we did a 1-hr-long show and it was nifty. i think i had tried to do a show the week before because i missed it, but i was a bit too sick for that, meh.

Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
A Pillar of Salt - The Thermals
Bridge and Tunnel - The Honorary Title

Parallel or Together? - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
Loop Duplicate My Heart - Suburban Kids With Biblical Names
Parentheses - The Blow

Australia - The Shins
No Time Flat - Kevin Devine
Paris Is On - Paul Brill

Let It Rain - OK Go
O Valencia! - The Decemberists
I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star - Boy Least Likely To
Suffer For Fashion - Of Montreal

Coffee and TV - Blur
Letter To Bowie Knife - Calexico
Sukie In The Graveyard - Belle & Sebastian




the kid picked a few songs (Shins & Blur), and i even got her to speak a few times. cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home