Hook Heavy

Sunday, July 01, 2007

4/23/07

Ah, I definitely remember this day. It was the first rididculously nice day, I think, or at least the first one I was able to take advantage of [damn you 2.007 for taking away all of my time from 8:30-4:30 most days]. Anyway, I remember I just sat at a picnic table outside and listened to music, made a couple changes because of the weather and its effect on my mood. The last song in particluar is just really absurd and stuff, but it seemed perfect with the circumstances. :)

Amsterdam - Guster [ooh this is after I saw them friday - for free - yay]
Neighborhood - Aidan Hawken
Heartache Vs Heartbreak - Ozma

Flathead - The Fratellis
A Million Middle Fingers - Matt Pond PA
Pancakes For One - Of Montreal
The Henney Buggy Band - Sufjan Stevens

Kevin Devine - Heaven Bound And Glory Be
Brand New - Archers [concert with these two <^ was the next day! yay]

Where You'll Find Me Now - Neutral Milk Hotel
Keen On Boys - The Radio Dept
The Poison - Pedro The Lion

Knowitall - Phantom Planet
Ole Black 'N' Blue Eyes - The Fratellis
Mahna Mahna - Cake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home